* Re: [9fans] python and lua
@ 2001-01-08  4:51 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2001-01-08  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks Russ of your detailed description.

>I'd much rather see
>"no physical memory" and type ^t^t k.

Yeah!
^t^t k is a familiar command these days after I began to touch notebook
and kfs.  :-)

On the contrary, we've never experienced in our dual 133MHz petium
desktop with 48MB memory without local disk (with swapping to other
filesystem in our fileserver) and connected to networked file server has
never let us to issue that one.  In this case, however, many heavy works
are doen under the CPU server.  :-)

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Serial console?
@ 2001-01-08  5:11 rsc
From: rsc @ 2001-01-08  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

yes, see plan9.ini(8)'s console=
option for making a terminal or cpu server
speak on the serial line.

if you have a serial console configured in
plan9.ini, the keyboard still works too.

consolefs(4) multiplexes access to a serial
console.  it's a big hit with the sys admins.