* Re: [9fans] Re: Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-01-28  5:04 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-01-28  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I'd be interested to hear more about what you would expect out of such a
> presentation.

As I wrote in the abstract, I'm not a Plan 9 proper people, rather I found
Plan 9 is suitable to our purpose.   Personally, I love it, because it's the most
beautiful operating system I've ever seen, though. ?

> I'm also giving a Plan 9 focused talk Feb. 20:
>
> http://robotgroup.net

I prefer 'edu' domain...

Kenji

* [9fans] Re: Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-01-28 12:57 ` Jim Choate
From: Jim Choate @ 2003-01-28 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp wrote:

> > I'd be interested to hear more about what you would expect out of such a
> > presentation.
>
> As I wrote in the abstract, I'm not a Plan 9 proper people, rather I found
> Plan 9 is suitable to our purpose.   Personally, I love it, because it's the
> most beautiful operating system I've ever seen, though.

??? Ok, that still doesn't answer my question.

> > I'm also giving a Plan 9 focused talk Feb. 20:
> >
> > http://robotgroup.net
>
> I prefer 'edu' domain...

So sorry, the Austin Robot Group doesn't have a .edu domain.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage@ssz.com                            jchoate@open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org

* [9fans] Re: Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-01-28  4:36 ` Jim Choate
From: Jim Choate @ 2003-01-28  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: hangar18-general, hell

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp wrote:

> > Can you please provide more info?
>
> It will be held at March 22, 2003 at Lunar and Planetary Institute
> (LPI) in Houston, Texas.  You may find more info on the Work shop
> from the URL of
> http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/isprs2003/

We should probably continue this offline...

I'd be interested to hear more about what you would expect out of such a
presentation. I assume it would be 'table time' fielding questions and
helping hands?