* [9fans] Linucon 2005 - P9/Inferno Panels/Demo/Events?
@ 2005-06-04 17:37 Jim Choate
From: Jim Choate @ 2005-06-04 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Greetings,

Linucon 2005 (http://www.linucon.org) is around the corner and the time to
get on the event schedule is upon us. If there are any Perl or other Open
Source projects or topics you as a group or individuals would like to
present please contact me with details. I'll work with the Linucon staff
to get it on the schedule and make sure the proper support is in place.

We'll be giving an intro to P9 talk and have some machines available at
our table. Looks like we'll be covering Squeak Smalltalk, UUU, MSW Logo,
robotics, and game console related presentations.

 -- --

  Open Forge, LLC  24/365 Onsite Support for PCs, Networks, & Game Consoles
  512-695-4126 (Austin, Tx.)                            help@open-forge.com

  Hangar 18          Open Source Distributed Computing Using Plan 9 & Linux
  512-451-7087                               http://open-forge.org/hangar18

  James Choate    512-451-7087     ravage@ssz.com    jchoate@open-forge.com

* [9fans] Linucon 2005 - P9/Inferno Panels/Demo/Events?
@ 2005-06-04 16:30 Jim Choate