* Re: [9fans] drawterm and new int so_socket() fn..
@ 2002-05-17 16:05 ` Ish Rattan
From: Ish Rattan @ 2002-05-17 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Fri, 17 May 2002 rsc@plan9.bell-labs.com wrote:

> those two are certainly not related.
> the drawterm sources have changed
> very little since the 3e release.  you could
> try running diff against the sources you
> used to build the working middle-button
> drawterm.
I did go back and suprise, the middle-button and third button did not
work in sam in v3 too. Well..

-ishwar

* Re: [9fans] drawterm and new int so_socket() fn..
@ 2002-05-17 18:49 rsc
From: rsc @ 2002-05-17 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

those two are certainly not related.
the drawterm sources have changed
very little since the 3e release.  you could
try running diff against the sources you
used to build the working middle-button
drawterm.

russ

* [9fans] drawterm and new int so_socket() fn..
@ 2002-05-17 18:50 Ish Rattan
From: Ish Rattan @ 2002-05-17 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I replaced the TCP_NODELAY containg fn int so_socket(int)
in devip-unix.c and recompiled under Linux. The resulting
program is faster when connecting to cpu/auth box. If I use
sam in the drawterm session then the mid-button menu does
not display text {cut, paste, snarf..} any more.

-ishwar