* [9fans] drawterm under v4..
@ 2002-05-20 15:26 Ish Rattan
From: Ish Rattan @ 2002-05-20 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I am kind of stuck on drawterm functionality to talk to standalone
auth/cpu server. Under Linux, I compiled the source with two changes:

1. Added -lpthread to LIBS in mkfile-Linux.

2. In line 530 in doprint.c changed Rune to int.

The program compiles but when used text does not show in menus
in a sam session. If you have had success, please share it. I would
like to have a precompiled binaries for Linux and Windoz.

-ishwar

* [9fans] Re: drawterm under v4..
@ 2002-05-20 21:26 ` Ish Rattan
From: Ish Rattan @ 2002-05-20 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A little progress has been made. It comes out that Xwindoz have to run
at depth 8 for text to work in sam in a drawterm session. I would like
to have a copy of drawterm-win.exe wth TCP_NODELAY option code. I do not
have environment to compile win32 but most students need it to access
the server.

-ishwar