* [9fans] flame wars
@ 2002-11-07 19:58 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2002-11-07 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>Please keep it up.  It's more diverting than throwing
>kittens into a pile of rattlers.

Ugh. Perhaps I should lock up my kittens along with the virgins and
gold.

* Re: [9fans] flame wars
@ 2002-11-07 20:01 ` Jack Johnson
From: Jack Johnson @ 2002-11-07 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Andrew Simmons wrote:
> Ugh. Perhaps I should lock up my kittens along with the virgins and
> gold.

Clearly you should lock up your kittens with your gold and call it good.

Virgins tend to have a short shelf life.

-Jack

* Re: [9fans] flame wars
@ 2002-11-07 20:18   ` Doc Shipley
From: Doc Shipley @ 2002-11-07 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Jack Johnson wrote:

> Andrew Simmons wrote:
> > Ugh. Perhaps I should lock up my kittens along with the virgins and
> > gold.
>
> Clearly you should lock up your kittens with your gold and call it good.
>
> Virgins tend to have a short shelf life.

  Especially in close proximity to gold.

	Doc

* [9fans] flame wars
@ 2002-11-07 14:03 presotto