* [9fans] xen news
@ 2004-11-17  4:30 Ronald G. Minnich
From: Ronald G. Minnich @ 2004-11-17  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just drawterm'ed into plan 9 under xen. This was Plan 9 with local kfs
on virtual block device, with virtual network.

Is it slow? yeah. Buggy? I'm sure. Are these things my fault? For sure.

I'm going to submit code release request this week.

Hope to have vmware images for people to play with in 2 weeks. Then you
all can improve my code :-)

ron

* Re: [9fans] xen news
@ 2004-11-18  6:45 bmaroshe
From: bmaroshe @ 2004-11-18  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Hope to have vmware images for people to play with in 2 weeks.
> Then you
> all can improve my code :-)
Any other means of distribution? Maybe we can put xen ported kernel on floppy/cd images? Would it work like this?

> ron
boris