* [9fans] IWP9: BIIIIG Thanks
@ 2007-12-05 20:37 dave.l
From: dave.l @ 2007-12-05 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Many thanks to all the organisers, speakers and attendees.

I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.

There'll be some photos on flickr in a day or 3: I'll post the address when they're there.

Thanks again everyone.

See you next year!

DaveL

* Re: [9fans] IWP9: BIIIIG Thanks
@ 2007-12-05 21:37 ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2007-12-05 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Even jetlaged and with a cold and even less of a working brain than
usual, it was really great, at least as good as the first iwp9.

It was nice that so many people who could not come to the first iwp9
were here this time (although it was a pity that not everyone who came
last year was here this time, someone is going to have to bring some
snails from Madrid next year to lure brucee to come ;)).

Special thanks to Sape, Geoff and other organizers; to Noah (npe) and
Eric (underspec) for letting me crash on a corner of their hotel room;
and the Coraid folks for driving me back to Summit in time to catch
the last train.

Is anyone else staying around NY for a few more days? If anyone is
interested in getting together drop me an email.

To every one else, have a nice trip back home and hope to see everyone
at the third IWP9! (yes, yes, I mean everyone, even if you implement
silly ideas).

uriel

On Dec 5, 2007 3:37 PM,  <dave.l@mac.com> wrote:
> Many thanks to all the organisers, speakers and attendees.
>
> I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.
>
> There'll be some photos on flickr in a day or 3: I'll post the address when they're there.
>
> Thanks again everyone.
>
> See you next year!
>
> DaveL

* [9fans] Thank you everyone !