From: _ resun <saif.resun@outlook.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>, Charles Forsyth <charles.forsyth@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [9fans] How can I compile c code written for plan9 in ANIS C compiler
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 02:39:40 +0000	[thread overview]

Well @Charles Forsyth<mailto:charles.forsyth@gmail.com> plan9port has only for unix-like systems I was willing to get them in widows.

Actually there are lots of things from plan9 that I want to use in windows. I was thinking of some substitute for the plan9 libraries for windows. Plan9port has only for unix-like system. Is there any for windows?

Extra: If there isn’t any substitute  for windows, I am interested to contribute to plan9port in near future (probably about a year). Can I do so?

Thank you.

_resun