* [9fans] Aquarela
@ 2004-08-26 12:22 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2004-08-26 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

With Nigels permission I am doing a small update to Aquarela.

The changes are constitue a couple of bug fixes, extensions for
cifs(1) and NT4 support, and a manual page.

In case I miss somthing, as anyone got any bugfixes, or even
(dare I say it...) requests?

-Steve

* [9fans] aquarela
@ 2006-07-14  5:53 Richard Bilson
From: Richard Bilson @ 2006-07-14  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm having a problem with aquarela which may be related to my tenuous
grasp of the authentication mechanisms.

I can open "\\host", authenticating using my username and password on
"host", and see "local". I can open "\\host\local", but I see no files
and I can't create any. I can open "\\host\sources" and from there I
can browse sources.

I assume that "\\host\local" is supposed to refer to some namespace
constructed for the authenticated user. Probably it should contain
files and such. How do I achieve this?