* [9fans] PostScript manual on Plan 9 home page...
@ 2002-01-24  9:38 Andrew Luke NESBIT
From: Andrew Luke NESBIT @ 2002-01-24  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is it just me, or have other people also had problems viewing/printing
the (possibly corrupt) PostScript man page collection on the Plan 9 home
page?

-Andrew

* Re: [9fans] PostScript manual on Plan 9 home page...
@ 2002-01-29  3:58 ` Andrew Luke NESBIT
From: Andrew Luke NESBIT @ 2002-01-29  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In comp.os.plan9 you write:

>Thanks for the report.  It's fixed now.

Russ, the problem still seems to exist just as before.

@ 2002-01-25  1:24 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-01-25  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks for the report.  It's fixed now.
It should have looked fine in page, but
it was missing some fonts that would make
it look awful when printing or viewing with
other postscript viewers.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] PostScript manual on Plan 9 home page...
@ 2002-01-25  1:11 ` Andrew Luke NESBIT
From: Andrew Luke NESBIT @ 2002-01-25  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In comp.os.plan9 you write:

>It views fine for me.  What exactly is the problem?

The font seems to be wrong, and the spacing between characters and
words is all wrong.  I put a screen grab of a typical page at the
following URL:

http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~alnesbit/vol1-dump.png

Similar results when printing on either of our PostScript printers.

I have not had previous problems with viewing/printing .ps files at
this site.

Thankyou,

@ 2002-01-24 16:34 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-01-24 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It views fine for me.  What exactly is the problem?