* [9fans] Plan 9/Inferno BoF at USENIX
@ 2005-04-13  0:57 Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2005-04-13  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs; +Cc: v9fs-developer, inferno-list

Just a reminder for those who don't check the wiki.  There will be a
Plan 9/Inferno BoF at USENIX Wednesday (April 13th) at 8:30pm in Salon
G.

Unlike the OSDI BoF there is no formal agenda planned.  I'll give a
quick status update on the activities that I know about and if desired
I'll give a Plan 9 overview and answer questions.  If anyone wants me
to bring anything up at the BoF, lemme know, but from scanning the
Conference Attendees list, it doesn't look like there will be any of
the principal Plan 9 developers present.

Unfortunately there is no IBM BoF this conference for us to
borrow/steal projectors and beer from.

         -eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-13  0:57 UTC | newest]