* [9fans] Next Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-08-01 19:16 Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2005-08-01 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

My attempts at trying to encourage a far-east hosted town hall meeting
seem to have stalled.  As such, I'll put forth a date/time for the
next IRC meeting:

Wednesday, August 15th at 20:00 GMT/UTC.

Details and agenda items available on the wiki.  Same rules of
engagement as last time.

       -eric

* [9fans] Next Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-07-15 14:19 Fco. J. Ballesteros
From: Fco. J. Ballesteros @ 2005-07-15 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

What if you just go ahead with the date proposed initially?
I won't be able to join this time, but I'll join any other time.
I'm not good at moderating, thus I'm not offering myself for that.

Whatever you decide is fine for me.

* Re: [9fans] Next Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-07-15 13:04   ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2005-07-15 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vester Thacker, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 7/4/05, Vester Thacker <vester.thacker@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/4/05, Fco. J. Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org> wrote:
> > If it's ok for everybody else I'd prefer a different date.
> > I'm going to be disconnected for 10 days starting at Jul 21st.
> > Would be ok Jul 20th? Or is it too early?
>
> It can be changed, but unfortunately I would not be able to moderate
> during the work week. I only have time to moderate on the weekends. If
> someone would like to moderate on the 20th that would be fine.

I'm not sure what my connectivity will be from 19th through the 23rd.
We could try pushing it earlier, or maybe Nemo would like to moderate?

     -eric

* Re: [9fans] Next Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-07-04 11:54 ` Vester Thacker
From: Vester Thacker @ 2005-07-04 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 7/4/05, Fco. J. Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org> wrote:
> If it's ok for everybody else I'd prefer a different date.
> I'm going to be disconnected for 10 days starting at Jul 21st.
> Would be ok Jul 20th? Or is it too early?

It can be changed, but unfortunately I would not be able to moderate
during the work week. I only have time to moderate on the weekends. If
someone would like to moderate on the 20th that would be fine.

--vester

* [9fans] Next Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-07-04  8:49 Fco. J. Ballesteros
From: Fco. J. Ballesteros @ 2005-07-04  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2005-07-03  9:57 ` Vester Thacker
From: Vester Thacker @ 2005-07-03  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Van Hensbergen, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 6/29/05, Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh@gmail.com> wrote:
> We need to set the time/moderator for the next town hall meeting.  It
> should be held in "about a month".  I'm of the opinion that we keep
> rotating moderators (and time) to keep everything as democratic as
> possible.  That being said I think it's Asia's turn to host at a time
> they find convenient, ideally skewed towards including the Europeans
> (since the US has had reasonable times for the last two THM it seems
> only fair).

Sure, I can do it. How does 20:00 GMT/UTC on the 23rd of July seem? It
is on a Saturday in Japan and on a Friday in 18 other timezones.

--vester

* Re: [9fans] Next Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-06-30 11:39 ` Sergey Zhilkin
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2005-06-30 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Great video about Plan B :)

where is the next video ??? :)

@ 2005-06-29 14:45 Fco. J. Ballesteros
From: Fco. J. Ballesteros @ 2005-06-29 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ericvh, 9fans

@ 2005-06-29 14:01 Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2005-06-29 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

We need to set the time/moderator for the next town hall meeting.  It
should be held in "about a month".  I'm of the opinion that we keep
rotating moderators (and time) to keep everything as democratic as
possible.  That being said I think it's Asia's turn to host at a time
they find convenient, ideally skewed towards including the Europeans
(since the US has had reasonable times for the last two THM it seems
only fair).

It would be great if someone could convince Nemo to come and talk about Plan B.
Agenda proposals should be added to the wiki:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Town_Hall_Meetings/index.html

 Thanks,

      -eric