* [9fans] [acme] growing columns
@ 2009-09-12 20:54 yy
From: yy @ 2009-09-12 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

After a long time seeing how nothing happened after clicking on column
tags I have finally patched acme so that its columns grow as windows
do. You can see how it works in this video:
http://4l77.com/pub/acme-growcol.mpeg
If you want to try it yourself the only thing you will need is the
file /n/sources/contrib/yiyus/cmd/acme/rows.c
Now that I have seen it feels good I will rewrite it in a more
consistent way with cols.c (the rowgrow function is a mess now), but I
don't know when that will happen.
Have fun,

PS: thanks to fgb for his consistency.

--
- yiyus || JGL . 4l77.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-12 20:54 UTC | newest]