* [9fans] Compile Problem...
@ 2004-01-23 16:43 Jim Choate
From: Jim Choate @ 2004-01-23 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hangar18-general; +Cc: 9fans

Hi,

I was working on a project and rebuilt my machine from a image I burned
back in July of 2003 that I've been using as a base. Install went ok, config
went ok, compile went ok. Pretty much everything worked as expected.

I took the box down and did a reinstall from that initial image. This was
followed by the cp'ing the previously working config files over from a:,
reboot, and then a pull. Everything seemed to work until I got to a compile
of the pcauth kernel. It now throws the following:

../boot/libboot.a8 doesn't exist: assuming it will be an archive
8a $AFLAGS plan9l.s
8a: cannot create plan9l.8

If somebody has seen this before I'd appreciate a private ping with regard
to the solution you used.

Thanks.

 -- --

Open Forge, LLC  24/365 Onsite Support for PCs, Networks, & Game Consoles
512-695-4126 (Austin, Tx.)  help@open-forge.com  irc.open-forge.com

Hangar 18  Open Source Distributed Computing Using Plan 9 & Linux
512-451-7087  http://open-forge.org/hangar18  irc.open-forge.org

James Choate  512-451-7087  ravage@ssz.com  jchoate@open-forge.com