* Re: [9fans] redirect fossil console output to seriell con
@ 2005-02-05 11:51 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2005-02-05 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I said:

> What about 'tail -f /sys/log/auth >/dev/eia0' ?

But of course this is a stupid idea because it won't multiplex more than
one log stream - you'll just get output jumbled together.

* Re: [9fans] redirect fossil console output to seriell con
@ 2005-02-05 10:16 ` Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2005-02-05 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2005-02-05 10:04 Matthias Teege
From: Matthias Teege @ 2005-02-05 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Moin,

I've hooked up a matrix printer to the serial port of my cpu/auth
server.  Works great and I get the console messages on paper.  Now I
try to redirect the output of the fossil console to the printer and
run:

srv -p fscmd (on fscons)

and

aux/clog /srv/fscons /dev/eia0

on the cpu/auth server.

Works to.  Is there a better way to get to fossil output to the
seriell printer?  How do I redirect other logs to the printer (like
/sys/log/auth)?

Matthias