* [9fans] How do I add users?
@ 2008-08-01  8:29 hamilton_n
From: hamilton_n @ 2008-08-01  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-15" character set.  ]

I am trying to add users with the uname, and newuser commands that I
read about on the plan9 documentation, but plan9 says that the
commands do not exist.

ps: I use plan9 version 4, of course

* Re: [9fans] How do I add users?
@ 2008-08-01  8:43 ` Sander van Dijk
From: Sander van Dijk @ 2008-08-01  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 8/1/08, hamilton_n@encompasserve.org <hamilton_n@encompasserve.org> wrote:
> I am trying to add users with the uname, and newuser commands that I
> read about on the plan9 documentation, but plan9 says that the
> commands do not exist.

Are you connected to the fossil console when you try to do this?

Greetings, Sander.