* Re: [9fans] can't capture drawterm window image
       [not found] <<20091014132359.bdf46e10.eekee57@fastmail.fm>
@ 2009-10-14 12:28 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-10-14 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Speaking of page, it has a fixed buffer size preventing the display of
> wide images.  I haven't had time to look at the code, but do rather
> wish it were more flexible.

that's not page's fault — it's drawterm's.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] can't capture drawterm window image
@ 2009-10-14 12:23 ` Ethan Grammatikidis
From: Ethan Grammatikidis @ 2009-10-14 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:33:51 -0400
erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net> wrote:

> does anyone know why page /mnt/wsys/wsys/$windowid/window
> sometimes works and sometimes doesn't with drawterm.  example
> grabbing the image from page x.ps does not work for me, regardless of
> the size of the window.
>
> faces works fine however.
>
> - erik

I've only tried this once, and when I did page couldn't get it but
topng could just fine.  Together with your evidence I suspect a bug in
page only.

--
Ethan Grammatikidis

Those who are slower at parsing information must
necessarily be faster at problem-solving.

* [9fans] can't capture drawterm window image
@ 2009-10-13 22:33 erik quanstrom