* Re: [9fans] How do I set passwords for users?
@ 2008-12-02 20:13 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2008-12-02 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I created a user nhh, and would just like to know how to set a password for
> it.
> I tried "auth/changeuser nhh"
> and entered in all of the answers for each prompt.
> still no password after the
> user[nhh]:
> prompt.

what do you mean by "no password"?  your authentication
server will need to have proper entries in /lib/ndb/local and
will need to run auth/keysfs.

- erik

* [9fans] How do I set passwords for users?
@ 2008-12-02 20:15 Nolan Hamilton
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Nolan Hamilton @ 2008-12-02 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2008-12-02 21:41 ` Rodolfo kix Garcia
From: Rodolfo kix Garcia @ 2008-12-02 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Nolan,

how are you trying to connect to the Plan9? drawterm?

Plan9 do not request for a password on console.

Saludos.

@ 2008-12-03  9:38 ` Randall Bohn
From: Randall Bohn @ 2008-12-03  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans