* Re: [9fans] Now with authentication
       [not found] <40a8b1cb-6670-4a38-95d4-be7fb03b2420@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>
@ 2010-01-21 21:50 ` Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2010-01-21 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ninefs; +Cc: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The Jan5 binaries were broken, thanks for those who reported
the problem.  I've uploaded new binaries and updated the README
to include instructions on installing OpenSSL binaries.

@ 2010-01-22 22:51   ` Akshat Kumar
From: Akshat Kumar @ 2010-01-22 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi Newsham,

Is OpenSSL necessary for authenticating to 9P servers?
Currently, I get a "failed to mount ...: <22> botch" error when
trying to authenticate. Also, is it necessary to compile ninefs
with OpenSSL, or will the pre-compiled binary find and use
c:\openssl if it's there?

Thanks,
ak

@ 2010-01-22 23:44     ` Tim Newsham