* [9fans] keyboard
@ 2003-02-16 16:40 niki
From: niki @ 2003-02-16 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,
I have a question about the keyboard in plan9. Currently I am trying to
rewrite kbd.c for my "qwertz" keyboard and after a few probes I realized
that "Caps Lock" key don't work and has the same code as "ue" (u umlaut)
0xe4. Is that a mistake?

Nikolay

* Re: [9fans] keyboard
@ 2003-02-16 18:47 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-02-16 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We interpret Caps Lock as equivalent to Control,
so even if the key codes were not ambiguous you
still wouldn't have Caps Lock.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] keyboard
@ 2003-02-17  8:44 ` Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2003-02-17  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If you are into changing your key map, you can also try
a keboard driver under /sources/nemo/ that has multiple keymaps in.
(It was made by people from 9fans). I'd be happy to add your table
if you send it when done.