* [9fans] Good sample GUI code (window creation, management,
@ 2012-12-19 11:14 Luke Evans
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Luke Evans @ 2012-12-19 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I thought I had bumped into a short example on the web for creating
a window in C, but can't seem to find it again.

I'm sure I could search all the sources for various examples of such
things, but does anybody know of a good (preferably concise) sample
that demonstrates the correct way to write GUI apps in Plan 9?

Thanks!