* [9fans] wierd behaviour in acme (plan9port)
@ 2010-03-10 18:34 lorenzo vegro
From: lorenzo vegro @ 2010-03-10 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

hello,
I am experiencing quite a strange behaviour with acme in plan9port:
whenever I 2-click "win" in acme, the window actually shows up as it
is supposed to, but without any prompt, as if it were an empty file.
If I try to send a command within the window, it has no effect.
Moreover, if I 2-click "Send" when on the first line of the empty
window, acme crashes sending the message "acme: bufread: internal
error: Success".  I probably should add that I just reinstalled p9p
and all the dependecies, so I assume they're all the latest version.
Have anyone else experienced this?  Do you have any idea on what might
be causing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

-Lorenzo