* [9fans] Neat.  Found blanks at the end of names in /mail/ratify/trusted/
@ 2002-11-11 16:33 bwc
From: bwc @ 2002-11-11 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

People on the inside emailing to the outside were seeing `can't relay' messages.
I tracked this down to the fact that when we created the filenames in /mail/ratify/trusted
we put blanks on the end.  Access matched it in 3e, but 4e didn't.  I removed them
and created new names.  Works greate now.

Just in case someone hits this somewhere else.

  Brantley

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-11 16:33 UTC | newest]