* [9fans] Problems with ATI mobility x1400
@ 2007-06-27 12:08 Brad Frank
From: Brad Frank @ 2007-06-27 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Does anyone know what I need to do to get the vesa driver working
correctly with an ATI Mobility x1400? Everytime I try, I manage to get
some modes to work, like 640x480x8 with xga, or 1024x768x8 with xga,
but colors are all screwed up. Green background, black terminal with
black text. Impossible to use. I tried probing aux/vga -p and found
some modes but many just show me garbled display or screwed up colors.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

* [9fans] Problems with ATI mobility x1400
@ 2007-06-27  2:38 Brad Frank