* [9fans] portclock.c new Tval type and Timer->tticks
@ 2007-09-08 19:32 gabidiaz
From: gabidiaz @ 2007-09-08 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hello

i just pulled from sources and got a portclock.c that doesn't compile, it has new definitions such as Tval and new members of Timer struct, but those definitions were not updated at the same time, or seems so.

thanks

gabi

* Re: [9fans] portclock.c new Tval type and Timer->tticks
@ 2007-09-09  1:53 ` geoff
From: geoff @ 2007-09-09  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've reverted sources to the previous portclock.c.  There are
timer-related changes to several files in the queue; once we're
convinced that they're solid, we'll push them out.