* [9fans] keyboard problems after aux/vga
@ 2006-11-19 17:06 Tim Wiess
From: Tim Wiess @ 2006-11-19 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

9fans,
i recently swapped my old terminal out for a small VIA EPIA M1000
based system.  everything's working well when i boot straight up into
rc, but as soon as i start vga (vesa mode) the system stops receiving
keyboard input.  i'm trying to track this down right now, but i'm not
too familiar with VBE so i thought i'd solicit any suggestions from
the group first.  is there any reason that touching the VBE registers
would cause this?  there's no mouse cursor either, but that may be a
seperate issue.

i know others have run P9 on EPIA systems successfully, so this
could all be the result something funky with my setup....

thanks.

tim