* [9fans] OT: layout models
@ 2008-01-25 12:49 Robert Raschke
From: Robert Raschke @ 2008-01-25 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

if anyone is looking into layout models, I can highly recommmend

Optimal GUI Layout as a Problem of Linear Programming
by Christof Lutteroth et al.
https://www.se.auckland.ac.nz/research/trReports/details/?tid=UoA-SE-2007-6

for a more formal take on the whole mess that is layouting.

If I were to implement something to do with layouts, this would be my
preferred approach.  At least on modern machines, not necessarily for
embedded or small machines.

Robby

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-25 12:49 UTC | newest]