* [9fans] Last 9pi.img.gz
@ 2017-07-04  1:21 Adriano Verardo
From: Adriano Verardo @ 2017-07-04  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Thank you so much. Faster download, working image.

What docs could I start from to fully understand the PI boot process ?
I faced this kind of problems 30+ years ago. The general problem should
be more or less the same old story.  I hope ....

adriano

* Re: [9fans] Last 9pi.img.gz
@ 2017-06-28 13:33 ` Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2017-06-28 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Cp-ing from sources is very slow.

You may find that fcp(1) is quicker.

* [9fans] Last 9pi.img.gz
@ 2017-06-27 16:21 Adriano Verardo
From: Adriano Verardo @ 2017-06-27 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi, all
I'm looking for the rpi image from Miller's contrib.
I see that on /sources is dated March, 12 2017 but,
on all labs mirrors I know, the image is dated 2016.

Where can I download the last one from ?

Cp-ing from sources is very slow.

Thanks all in advance.
adriano