* Re: [9fans] Hi and, plan9-native abaco sources?
@ 2008-03-10 12:41 scaron
From: scaron @ 2008-03-10 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Abaco's website is now hosted at http://abaco.oitobits.net ;)

Thanks! I guess it hasn't made it into the google index yet.

-Sean

* Re: [9fans] Hi and, plan9-native abaco sources?
@ 2008-03-11  9:35 ` prem
From: prem @ 2008-03-11  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Mar 10, 10:18 pm, sca...@umich.edu wrote:
> > Abaco's website is now hosted athttp://abaco.oitobits.net;)
>
> Thanks! I guess it hasn't made it into the google index yet.
>
> -Sean

I am unable to compile abaco sources from .../contrib/fgb/

draw(im, r, getcolor(i->color), nil, ZP) of drawrule(....)

error:
html.c:255 not a member of struct/union : color

* Re: [9fans] Hi and, plan9-native abaco sources?
@ 2008-03-11 11:08   ` Iruata Souza
From: Iruata Souza @ 2008-03-11 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 6:35 AM, prem <prem.mallappa@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:18 pm, sca...@umich.edu wrote:
>  > > Abaco's website is now hosted athttp://abaco.oitobits.net;)
>

>  > Thanks! I guess it hasn't made it into the google index yet.
>  >
>  > -Sean
>
>  I am unable to compile abaco sources from .../contrib/fgb/
>
>  draw(im, r, getcolor(i->color), nil, ZP) of drawrule(....)
>
>  error:
>  html.c:255 not a member of struct/union : color

have you bothered reading the thread you are answering?:

iru

* Re: [9fans] Hi and, plan9-native abaco sources?
@ 2008-03-10 11:38   ` Vinícius de Figueiredo Silva
From: Vinícius de Figueiredo Silva @ 2008-03-10 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

--
Vinícius.

* Re: [9fans] Hi and, plan9-native abaco sources?
@ 2008-03-08  4:16 ` Iruata Souza
From: Iruata Souza @ 2008-03-08  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2008-03-08  3:46 ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-03-08  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

You're going to the right place with contrib/fgb, but it's a bit
trickier. Federico G. Benavento (fgb) created a system called
contrib. contrib allows you to install and maintain /n/sources/
contrib systems based on replica(1).

To install contrib:
	/n/sources/contrib/fgb/root/rc/bin/contrib/install fgb/contrib
When that is done, you get abaco and its sources with
	contrib/install fgb/abaco
To invoke abaco:
	abaco absolute-site
That is,
	abaco plan9.bell-labs.com
won't work; you need
	abaco http://plan9.bell-labs.com/
The source is in /sys/src/cmd/abaco after installation.

There's quite a bit of software on the contrib system so far. You
find out what with
	contrib/list username
To find which usernames have the contrib system, try this:
	du -a /n/sources/contrib | awk '{$1 = ""; print}' | grep '(replica|
root)' | awk -F/ '{ print $3 }' | sort -u
or something like that.

Happy Plan 9-ing!

PS - Please use 9fans@9fans.net now, as we just changed today. You
don't need to re-register.