* [9fans] osx 9p client?
@ 2008-02-01 19:19 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2008-02-01 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I assume I would have heard but just in case...

has anyone written a p9 client for osx? I need somthing
which integrates into osx and the Finder cleanly, storing its
key in the OSX keychain.

I understand that I may be able to get command line access with p9p and
MacFuse but I was hoping for a simple gui client (its not for me ☺).

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?
@ 2008-02-04  7:00 ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2008-02-04  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

not yet...

On Feb 1, 2008, at 1:19 PM, Steve Simon wrote:

> I assume I would have heard but just in case...
>
> has anyone written a p9 client for osx? I need somthing
> which integrates into osx and the Finder cleanly, storing its
> key in the OSX keychain.
>
> I understand that I may be able to get command line access with p9p
> and
> MacFuse but I was hoping for a simple gui client (its not for me ☺).
>
> -Steve

* Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?
@ 2008-02-06  4:13   ` Enrico Weigelt
From: Enrico Weigelt @ 2008-02-06  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Jeff Sickel <jas@corpus-callosum.com> wrote:
> not yet...

you could use libmixp if you intent do develop one :)

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/

* Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?
@ 2008-02-06 10:19     ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2008-02-06 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: weigelt, 9fans

> you could use libmixp if you intent do develop one :)

sadly I believe mixp has no authentication.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?
@ 2008-02-06 15:24       ` sqweek
From: sqweek @ 2008-02-06 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Feb 6, 2008 7:19 PM, Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net> wrote:
> > you could use libmixp if you intent do develop one :)
>
> sadly I believe mixp has no authentication.
>
> -Steve

 lib*m*ixp? What the fuck? Who the hell is Nekrad and why is he
randomly forking libixp instead of contributing to it?
*finds old announcement on 9fans*
 Oh. I vaguely remember that now. What is it with you and needless
complication, Enrico?
-sqweek