* [9fans] Links code
@ 2003-12-12 11:07 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2003-12-12 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I don't want to be ungrateful, and appreciate the effort BUT...
I just peeked under the hood.  Holy sh*t!  here is one:

void (*get_protocol_handle(unsigned char *url))(struct connection *)
{
	unsigned char *p;
	void (*f)(struct connection *) = NULL;
	if (!(p = get_protocol_name(url))) return NULL;
	get_prot_info(p, NULL, &f, NULL);
	mem_free(p);
	return f;
}

my favorite so far:

int parse_url(unsigned char *url, int *prlen, unsigned char **user, int *uslen, unsigned char **pass, int *palen, unsigned char **host, int *holen, unsigned char **port, int *polen, unsigned char **data, int *dalen, unsigned char **post)

I see there is good reason to think we're finally catching up with Microsoft. ☺

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-12 11:07 UTC | newest]