* [9fans] 9p.zone no longer available
@ 2024-03-11 20:07 sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2024-03-11 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

as some of you might have noticed already, 9p.zone is basically dead.

To be more precise, we lost the domain and will start shutting down servers soon. We're still figuring out what to keep (and how).

In the meantime, the deepest core of 9p.zone - the chat - is available at chat.only9fans.com, and it'll probably stay there.

sirjofri

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-11 20:08 UTC | newest]