From: erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Harvey OS: A new OS inspired heavily by Plan 9
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:52:42 -0700	[thread overview]

hmm.  neither db nor acid work for you?  I've found acid to be much easier to use than gdb, but on my plan 9 projects a few prints are quicker for me than messing with a debugger.

unless harvey has added core dumps to plan 9, then post trap debugging would be via broken processes not core dumps.

why are you forced into core dump driven development.  that makes it should like the environment isn't an effective on for development.

- erik