* [9fans] multipart/alternative encoded emails?
@ 2005-04-02 12:11 Robert Raschke
From: Robert Raschke @ 2005-04-02 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

before I embark on learning a lot about upas/fs (which, I guess, would
arguably be a good thing to do regardless) I thought I'd ask if anyone
has had any thoughts on how to handle multipart/alternative encoded
emails?

I have been receiving more and more emails of the following ilk:

> From: somebody
> To: me
> Subject: Your Newsletter 31/05/2005
> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:10:02 +0100
>
> ------=_NextPart_09891202_825CBB53C42C97F2
>

> ------=_NextPart_09891202_825CBB53C42C97F2
>
> [lotsa html]

That's an empty first part!

I have attempted to alert the senders to the wrongness of their
approach, but never got any replies.  So, I am trying to figure out
how alternative content emails could fit into upas/fs.

(Hmm, a cursory glance at the upas/fs sources would lead me to believe
that I should see the alternatives just like regular multipart/mixed
attachments.  Strange.)

Thanks for any pointers,
Robby

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-02 12:11 UTC | newest]