* [9fans] vpnc
@ 2013-10-25 22:57 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2013-10-25 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Long shot but anyone ever looked at porting vpnc (ipsec + xauth)
to plan9? I'am not sure if it would work with our corperate
network but if it is compatible I might try and find the time
to try a port. I reckon I could steal some bits from sshnet for the
local network endpoint. and graft on a factotum interface...

too many projects as ever.

-Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-25 22:57 UTC | newest]