* [9fans] 9vx: one less version to care about
@ 2011-04-08 17:23 yy
From: yy @ 2011-04-08 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

My 9vx tree and ron's one are exactly the same now. Ron has write
access to my repo now, which will be used for development from now on,
while the one at bitbucket.org/rminnich/vx32 will be more stable and
the only one most users will have to worry about.

I hope this helps to avoid some of the confussion generated by having
many similar-but-different 9vx versions around.

--
- yiyus || JGL .

* Re: [9fans] 9vx: one less version to care about
@ 2011-04-08 17:31 ` Mathieu Lonjaret
From: Mathieu Lonjaret @ 2011-04-08 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yiyu.jgl, 9fans

brilliant. thanks to both for that.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 4751 bytes --]