* Re: [9fans] Tip9ug.jp not resolvable
@ 2006-09-29  0:58 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2006-09-29  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

> Sorry to post this on 9fans, but the guy sending me E-Mails from
> tip9ug.jp should be somehow noticed, that I cannot send answers,
> until tip9ug.jp is resolvable here. Please get some other mail
> provider.

Thank you, Christoph, for the notice and let me give more detail here.
tip9ug.jp has been expired and for all vic's effort, the domain
name won't be avaliable as it's in 1 month suspended status
until October 1st (oh, it's coming up around the corner).

Vic had signed up for so-called "grab service" so that he can
preserve tip9ug.jp when its suspended status is over and then
he can renew the registration.

All in all, tip9ug.jp will be resolvable next month.

Sorry for all the slow recognition of the issue.
I failed to notice that the domain had expired because
I always asked the primary dns server and it was resolvable
naturally.

* [9fans] Tip9ug.jp not resolvable
@ 2006-09-28 21:22 Christoph Lohmann