* [9fans] Job offer
@ 2009-10-09  5:03 Roman Shaposhnik
From: Roman Shaposhnik @ 2009-10-09  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Guys,

the agony of Sun being slowly swallowed was too much for me to handle.
I left the company and decided to pursue my cloud interests elsewhere
(which, sadly enough, puts IWP9 and GSOC mentor summit out reach for
me because of the scheduling conflicts -- need to travel).

That, in itself, is not really something worth mentioning on 9fans. What might
be, though, is that my new company is hiring like crazy for all sorts of
IaaS related positions (server virtualization, network virtualization, etc.).

So, if you want to work in Santa Clara, CA (yes relocation is mandatory!)
on cloud computing (possibly using Plan9 and related infrastructure where
needed) please contact me off-list.

Now, given that personally I ended up in storage virtualization group I'm
really interested in folks who have strong storage background or at least
would want to do that part of IaaS. So far, I'm thinking something similar
to Venti/CAStor (from Caringo)...

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. I hope this is not against our unwritten policy.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-09  5:03 UTC | newest]