* [9fans] Deadline for applications to GSOC-13
@ 2013-04-24  9:18 mahesh
From: mahesh @ 2013-04-24  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,
My name is Mahesh R. Baheti and I am a third year undergraduate student
of IT at Pune Institute Of Technology, Pune, India.
I have a lot of interest in operating systems and posses good knowledge
of it. I want to apply to plan9 for
this years gsoc. Can anyone please tell me when is the deadline to
submit the desired application and code submissions?

Mahesh

* Re: [9fans] Deadline for applications to GSOC-13
@ 2013-04-25  2:47 ` a
From: a @ 2013-04-25  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Great! Happy to hear you're looking to apply. The deadline
is next friday. You can find the full timeline here:
	http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013
There's a specific time on that page (with all the dates
after the application period close, too).

I'd encourage you (and any other students who happen to
be reading this) to get your application in early, though.
The earlier it's in, the more time the mentors will have to
provide feedback (and you give yourself more of a buffer
against unexpected issues).

Anthony