* Re: [9fans] mail/news and other fundamentals
@ 2002-03-05 17:07 Roger Peppe
From: Roger Peppe @ 2002-03-05 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

r0@lokmail.net wrote:
> i'm relatively new to plan9 - i'm
> wondering how plan9 users access mail
> and this newsgroup and prehaps some
> other services from plan9. is plan9
> your primary working environment?

i use acme mail, and use charles forsyth's old rin newsreader to read
news when i have occasion to.

plan 9 is indeed my primary working environment.  (and bloody lovely
it is too).  to my shame, i do actually dual-boot Windows on my new
laptop.  accessing Windows is both enabling and incredibly
frustrating: enabling because i can suddenly access all the media and
use all the programs that the world is talking about, but frustrating
because of the way Windows makes it so hard to do anything out of
the ordinary.

  cheers,
    rog.

* Re: [9fans] mail/news and other fundamentals
@ 2002-03-11 10:04 ` robot 0
From: robot 0 @ 2002-03-11 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Deep inside I knew I would have to still dualboot :D
But, I wish it wasn't so.  Thanks for the response.

@ 2002-02-28 10:18 robot 0
From: robot 0 @ 2002-02-28 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i'm relatively new to plan9 - i'm