* [9fans] Acid : "used but not set ???"
@ 2008-01-02 11:00 prem
From: prem @ 2008-01-02 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,
I am trying to debug Python 2.5.1, almost any variable i type in Acid
prompt it says "used but not set"
Problem 1 :
>>> import md5
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
SystemError: _PyImport_FixupExtension: module md5 not loaded

Problem 2:
> 68        n = PyString_FromString(name)
   69        if (n == NULL){
acid: next()
<snip some breakpoints & outputs>
acid: name
<stdin>: 28: (error) name used but not set
acid: n
<stdin>: 29: (error) n used but not set

Questions:
1. Is this python error known ?

2. What is problem with acid ? (are all the local variables optimized
out by the compiler?)
(though its my 2nd encounter with acid, I started loving it :) )

/Prem

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-02 11:00 UTC | newest]