* [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-12  9:45 matt
From: matt @ 2004-05-12  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

He played the bald zombie in "Plan9 from Outer Space" as well as a string of other B-Movie roles. He once wresteled under the name of "The Super Swedish Angel". It's the anniversary of his death today.  Name that guy !

* Re: [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-12 10:09 ` Joel Salomon
From: Joel Salomon @ 2004-05-12 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

matt@juice.thebigchoice.com said:
> He played the bald zombie in "Plan9 from Outer Space" as well as a string
> of other B-Movie roles. He once wresteled under the name of "The Super
> Swedish Angel". It's the anniversary of his death today.  Name that guy !

http://www.bmonster.com/cult37.html
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0426363/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0426363/bio

--Joel
(who was up too much of last night studying for a circuits final and
doesn't have the time to look up B-movies B-) )

* Re: [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-12 10:31   ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2004-05-12 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You never stop learning with plan9,
and you never stop (slowly) getting the jokes.

Now I know who the default account in
the 2nd edition (tor) was :-)

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-12 17:15     ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2004-05-12 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Harder trivia:

Yes, but why did we need a new default account for 3e?

Russ

* Re: [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-18 19:14       ` Joel Salomon
From: Joel Salomon @ 2004-05-18 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Russ Cox said:
> Harder trivia:
>
> Yes, but why did we need a new default account for 3e?

Any hints, or was is actually arbitrary?

--Joel

* Re: [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-18 19:33         ` boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2004-05-18 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Yes, but why did we need a new default account for 3e?

none was being used for other purposes and/or new installation procedure?

* Re: [9fans] plan9 trivia quiz
@ 2004-05-18 19:52         ` jmk
From: jmk @ 2004-05-18 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue May 18 15:28:23 EDT 2004, salomo3@cooper.edu wrote:
> Russ Cox said:
> > Harder trivia:
> >
> > Yes, but why did we need a new default account for 3e?
>
> Any hints, or was is actually arbitrary?
>
> --Joel

vwhois tor