* [9fans] dell 2001fp vgadb entry
@ 2005-05-04  4:19 Russ Cox
       [not found] ` <5a24b062456ef9f03d23dde3a6750c0e@collyer.net>
From: Russ Cox @ 2005-05-04  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Anyone have any success using a Dell 2001FP flat panel yet?
I have it connected to a Geforce4 MX4000 card.  It works at
low resolutions (e.g., 1280x1024), but when I try for 1600x1200
the screen is filled with a solid color.  I haven't determined the
pixel that gets used for the solid color, but it's somewhere near
the border: with no windows it is rio grey, with a big window the
size of the screen it is the border color.

This is with some guesses as to the vgadb entry.  Other settings
work less well -- the dell2000fp 1600x1200 entry doesn't put anything
on the screen at all.

Russ