* [9fans] debian packages for inferno, plan9port
@ 2005-08-08 17:30 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2005-08-08 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans, inferno-list

First cut at http://swtch.com/plan9port/deb/
Alien may be able to convert them to other formats.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] debian packages for inferno, plan9port
@ 2005-08-08 17:54 ` Gorka guardiola
From: Gorka guardiola @ 2005-08-08 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Have you got a repository so I can apt-get them?.

--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] debian packages for inferno, plan9port
@ 2005-08-08 17:59   ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2005-08-08 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm planning to setup one, but I will be glad if someone beats me to it
;)

(And mirrors won't hurt, don't forget to register them in
http://www.apt-get.org/ )

But first I'm going to test the packages in a couple of boxes as russ
suggested.

uriel

@ 2005-08-08 17:59   ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2005-08-08 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Have you got a repository so I can apt-get them?.

no, sorry.  swtch.com isn't a Debian Linux machine so
it's a little bit of a pain to make the appropriate files
on that machine.  i did it more as a proof of concept
than as something people should be updating from.
once you've installed, use cvs up like usual.

russ