* Re: [9fans] i810 onboard graphics @ > 640x480
@ 2002-12-13 20:02 David Gordon Hogan
From: David Gordon Hogan @ 2002-12-13 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I've been using a machine w/ i810 onboard graphics
> (its a HP ePC, so no PCI/AGP slots). I can run
> happilee
> at 640x480x24, but nothing greater -- I just get a
> blank
> screen, which I figure means signal is out of range.
> However the monitor is a Sony G410 that can do
> 1600x1200 @ 85Hz. Any ideas ?

The aux/vga support for the i810/i815 has just enough
code to drive an LCD.  There is no support for changing the
dot clock, which is why you can only get 640x480 mode.

* [9fans] i810 onboard graphics @ > 640x480
@ 2002-12-13 17:37 Elizabeth Strumph
From: Elizabeth Strumph @ 2002-12-13 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hallo,

I've been using a machine w/ i810 onboard graphics
(its a HP ePC, so no PCI/AGP slots). I can run
happilee
at 640x480x24, but nothing greater -- I just get a
blank
screen, which I figure means signal is out of range.
However the monitor is a Sony G410 that can do
1600x1200 @ 85Hz. Any ideas ?

Thanks much.
--Elizabeth

http://uk.my.yahoo.com