* [9fans] cpurc
@ 2003-11-17 20:00 Christian Neeb
From: Christian Neeb @ 2003-11-17 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

I want to set up a small Plan 9 network for the first time. I got two
old pentium computers and i wanted to use one as a fileserver and the
other one as cpu/auth server. After finishing the tutorial
"Configuring a Standalone CPU Server" from the wiki my computer still
boots up using "termrc" instead of "cpurc". I configured the kernel
with

port
	int cpuserver = 1;

and installed a boot menu in plan9.ini to choose from the installed
kernels.

Could you please give me a hint why I doesn't start "cpurc"?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

--
Christian Neeb <chneeb@gmx.net>   PGP: 0x7CEAB672