* [9fans] diskless terminal on 9front?
@ 2011-12-27  0:25 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2011-12-27  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm experiencing very odd problem here.

I set up a diskless terminal using 9bootpxe, and yes, I can login to the terminal.
However, I have no write permission anywhere after logged in.
I first doubted the authentication process which was changed largely.
Now, I think it's not the problem.

I have a cpu machine with cwfs file server.
I can do 'cpu' to the cpu server from that hambled terminal,
and here, I have write permission as usual.
I can also login from drawterm to the cpu server which has cwfs disk,
and have write permission.

Observing above, I have some doubt it has some problem to implement
ken's fs to 9front...

Another one, I don't like keyboard fs!!!

Kenji

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-27  0:25 UTC | newest]