* [9fans] ps Intellimouse driver
@ 2003-03-18 10:03 elektr_new
From: elektr_new @ 2003-03-18 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

1)
 I just digged up the archive for ps/2 intellimouse driver and found
some code.
 BUt it is incomplete.The mousectl function is incomplete.Can someone
post the   complete source with MACROS defined or along with header
files.
 It should have all the code required for stand alone. I mean the
macros and
 function Mousectl() or atleast point me where i can find it online or
by ftp.

 Thank you .

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-18 10:03 UTC | newest]