* RE: [9fans] Where can I find USB mouse support?
@ 2002-04-03 20:11 David Gordon Hogan
From: David Gordon Hogan @ 2002-04-03 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

USB mouse support should be in the next release,
whenever that is.  USB keyboard support won't be,
though (that'll have to wait until we tackle generic
HID support).

* RE: [9fans] Where can I find USB mouse support?
@ 2002-04-03 19:53     ` Gene Garbutt
From: Gene Garbutt @ 2002-04-03 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

No. I am still looking, though. If you find anything, I would appreciate a
pointer...

@ 2002-04-03 18:44     ` Pat Hacker
From: Pat Hacker @ 2002-04-03 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Rats. sorry for that.

* RE: [9fans] Where can I find USB mouse support?
@ 2002-04-03 18:33   ` Pat Hacker

@ 2002-03-12 17:25 ` Gene Garbutt